Airmee is a well-capitalised start-up that is looking for an extremely talented Fullstack developer to work on some of the most complex problems in the world and help revolutionize logistics. You must have experience designing and building large and complex (yet maintainable) systems.
Airmee is one Europe's fastest growing logistics startups focusing on fast and convenient deliveries for retailers and other businesses. Our technology that optimizes our logistics fleet in real-time is based on our world-leading research at KTH allows us to do this more cost-efficiently and environmentally sustainably than anyone else.
What're we looking for?
We're looking for a Fullstack Developer who will be part of the team in charge of internationally scaling the services offered by Airmee. The tasks include frontend development, API development, product testing and database development.
The API is built using NodeJS Amazon Lambdas (Serverless) and the database that provides the functions consumed via the API is built in PostgreSQL. Our frontend web apps are built in Angular. The system infrastructure is hosted on AWS.
- You are used to TDD since we aim at having 100% test coverage. We put a great focus on good documentation and code readability, so we expect you to write clean code and properly document it.
- You are comfortable working with staging and production environments.
- You have considerable experience maintaining and scaling up products, as well as iterate on them based on user feedback.
- You have top-notch communication skills and work ethic.
Skills & Requirements
- A minimum of 3 years working as a full stack developer or 2 years frontend + 2 years backend
- You have built products using TypeScript and NodeJS
- You have built tests around your products using Mocha / Chai and Jasmine / Karma
- You have used a relational database (PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc.) in production environments before
- You can interact with a database without the use of ORMs
- You have experience working with Serverless technology, ideally on AWS Lambdas that make use of database connections
- You have previous experience working with spatial data in PostGIS
- You are used to various AWS components (e.g., S3, IAM, CloudFront, etc.)
- You have at least one project on a public repository (any sharable repository would work)
- You are a contributor to the open source community
Why join us?
You will be working with talented, motivated, intense, and interesting co-workers. Being part of a startup in its growth phase your work will impact all major aspects of the company and help us reach the next level.
“It’s easier to invent the future than to predict it.” — Alan Kay