Airmee is a well-capitalised start-up that is looking for an extremely talented Backend developer to work on some of the most complex problems in the world and help revolutionize logistics. You must have experience designing and building large and complex (yet maintainable) systems.
Airmee is one Europe's fastest growing logistics startups focusing on fast and convenient deliveries for retailers and other businesses. Our technology that optimizes our logistics fleet in real-time is based on our world-leading research at KTH allows us to do this more cost-efficiently and environmentally sustainably than anyone else.
So, what will you do as a Backend Engineer at Airmee?
- You’ll help scale Airmee as a best-in-class service that has powered millions of deliveries to date.
- You’ll architect and build improvements to help us scale and grow — such as making onboarding to our platform an excellent experience.
- You’ll work with the team to build new product features, focusing on the backend. Projects such as building the backend of a multi-tenant platform — a critical piece for our growth as a company.
- Backend is the spider in the web and as such you’ll work closely with our app developers, frontend, and data science team.
This might be for you if...
- You have experience scaling production software. You’ve worked on a product experiencing rapid growth and understand what needs to be done to scale to the next level.
- You can readily learn most technologies as you go. To you, technologies are about tools and tradeoffs, not an ideology.
- You care about the business implications of anything you build. You’re not just going after cool stuff — you understand the balance between craft, speed, and the bottom line.
- You’ve spent meaningful time as a senior engineer or tech lead.
- Bonus: You’re fluent with AWS Lambdas, NodeJS and Postgres.
Why join us? You will be working with talented, motivated, intense, and interesting co-workers. Being part of a startup in its growth phase your work will impact all major aspects of the company and help us reach the next level.
“It’s easier to invent the future than to predict it.” — Alan Kay