Airmee is a well-capitalized start-up that is looking for an extremely driven Head of Sustainability & Innovation to lead new ambitious projects.
Airmee is one Europe’s fastest growing startups focusing on fast and convenient deliveries for e-commerce and other businesses. Our technology that optimizes our logistics fleet in real-time is based on our world-leading research at KTH allows us to do this more cost-efficiently and environmentally sustainably than anyone else.
Airmee was founded on the vision to optimize logistics to create greener cities. We’re committed to this vision, not only because it’s a win all around, but also because it’s a necessity for our planet. Airmee has led the drive for emission free deliveries in the Swedish market and will expand this effort internationally. We have committed to becoming a zero-emission logistics platform by 2025 and we signed The Climate Pledge committing to becoming carbon neutral at least 10 years before the Paris Agreement in 2050. These are very ambitious goals, and we need a sharp, highly organized, collaborative individual who is genuinely passionate about making an impact and driving change!
As the Head of Sustainability & Innovation you have an ability to project manage across a wide range of internal and external partners. You will be tasked with understanding the short- and long-term solutions, such as electric vehicle charging and measuring our carbon footprint, to make our deliveries and other company activities net carbon neutral. You will also coordinate with other teams to form a cohesive view on how we can achieve our ambitious objectives.
Since sustainability encompasses many of our activities and projects, you will also execute and lead various other projects related to our growth and new initiatives. Furthermore, the role will be working on projects and tasks that relates to sustainability such as diversity and social issues within the company and among our partners.
As a person you’re a highly strategic, analytic, creative and driven project leader with a demonstrated track record of managing complex projects and growing businesses. As all roles within Airmee, this is a very hands-on role.
This role will have an immediate impact on the ground, and on the future of Airmee’s position in the market.
So, what will you do?
- Own the Airmee zero emission strategy and roadmap
- Own, plan, and execute projects of varying time horizons and scope with minimal guidance
- In addition to Sustainability initiatives, lead key activities that relates to diversity and social issues
- Lead product development project that relates to sustainability and drives growth
- Execute and lead projects from idea to implementation such as product development and new initiatives and bets
- Working with key partners to establish best practices to understand how we can meet our sustainability goals as soon as possible.
- Measure our climate impact and translate it into easily understandable data to consumers, customers and investors
What we’re looking for?
- At least 4 years of experience in strategy, operations, and project/program management coming from fast-growing companies
- A self starter: Airmee is a company of entrepreneurs and we want to work with people who enjoy building things hands-on from the bottom up. Things change fast in our world so you'll need to be highly adaptable as well as calm under pressure.
- Demonstrated ability to dive deep in understanding the product, business, and competitive landscape.
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is required.
- High attention to detail including proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Bachelor's degree or higher
At Airmee our vision is to optimize all the logistics in cities to make it more environmentally sustainable while providing the best delivery experience in the world.
You will be working with a diverse group of talented, motivated, smart, and interesting co-workers. Being part of a startup in its growth phase you will have the opportunity to influence the culture and build a team around you. You will also have a lot of freedom in how to execute tasks.