Airmee is one of Europe’s fastest growing logistics scale-ups, transforming last-mile deliveries in urban areas. We help online retailers by leveraging machine learning and powerful proprietary research-based technology to provide fast and environmentally sustainable e-commerce deliveries in urban areas same day or as fast as within the hour.
We're currently in need of a Sales Operations Specialist that has the drive and ambition to help us continue our expansion journey as we grow in Europe.
What are we looking for?
We are currently looking for a Sales Operations Specialist that can take on the role as a trusted advisor to the Sales team. This role is critical to the company’s growth and scale to make sure that the Deal Structuring and Quoting process is performed in an efficient and controlled way.
You’ll work closely with multiple teams across Airmee, to ensure we build and accelerate our sales operations efforts to reach our high growth ambitions.
We’re building the next generation logistics platform, and we need world-class talent to achieve our vision.
What will you be doing?
- Serve as the trusted advisor to the Sales team on deal structure and quoting, advise the team on alternative contract options, and/or value propositioning to help drive deal closure
- Partner with Head of Sales to accelerate quoting process through operational efficiencies
- Coordinate and continuously improve the customer onboarding process from sign to go-live
- Ensure sales process adoption and identify improvements in sales processes and systems
- Help administrate Salesforce, serve as contact point and conduct trainings for the sales team
- Collaborate with impacted parties to identify solutions for common Quote-to-Cash hurdles
Who are we looking for?
- Demonstrated experience from working in Enterprise SaaS/B2B Industry, preferably from a Sales Operations, Deal Desk or Order Management role. Experience from working in a fast growing/startup environment is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to partner with Customer Support, Sales, Operations and other cross functional departments
- Highly organized, customer-focused and innovative with a strong attention to details
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong quantitative skills and highly proficient in Salesforce, PowerPoint, Google Workspace
- Can-do attitude and ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders, internal as well as external
- Thrive on change and are comfortable with ambiguity and fast-paced environments
- You can push us and be pushed as well without being offended. We love to be proven wrong, and you should too. It’s the only way to grow
- Fluency in Swedish and English both verbal and written is required
At Airmee, we aim to make cities more convenient and sustainable by optimizing urban logistics. We think differently and we welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently.
If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit - be a part of the journey, and let's move cities, turn by turn.