Airmee is one of Europe’s fastest growing logistics startups transforming last-mile delivery, backed by some of Sweden’s biggest investors and entrepreneurs. We help e-commerce by leveraging machine learning and powerful proprietary research-based technology to provide convenient and fast e-commerce deliveries in urban areas same day or as fast as within the hour.
As an Integration Project Manager you will be part of a central team that stands between our tech, sales and customers. You have the drive, ambition and sales mindset to help us continue our growth and expansion.
So, what will you do?
- Ensure that our technical integrations with e-commerce merchants in the Nordics and relevant technical partners and systems are implemented in a smooth and professional manner
- Provide our customers with professional service regarding our integrations and act as the liaison between them and our tech and sales departments
- Lead integration projects from conception to acceptance
- Play a key role in the cooperation between our sales, customer service and product development - we build on your analytical skills, your sense of detail and your holistic understanding of e-commerce processes
- Develop, enhance and present customized technical material to better equip and educate our customers.
What are we looking for?
As an Integration Project Manager, you are no stranger to operating in fast-moving environments. You are self-motivated and target driven, able to work autonomously and take full control and responsibility for achieving your targets. You have technical know-how and strong project management skills with an eye for details. You are able to manage multiple projects in parallel and have excellent communication skills with both sales and tech.
You’ll work closely with multiple teams across Airmee, to ensure success at every stage of the implementation process.
We’re building the next great logistics platform, and we need world-class talent to achieve our vision.
Who are we looking for?
- Business or technical degree or an equivalent education
- Profound knowledge in project management (scrum)
- 2 years of experience in a technical and customer facing role
- Get stuff done attitude: you are not afraid of rolling up your sleeves and getting your hands dirty
- Convincing and strong communicative skills
- Previous experience in e-commerce is a plus
- Fluent in Swedish and English
At Airmee our vision is to improve the way of living by optimizing logistics to make it more environmentally sustainable while providing the best delivery experience in the world.
You will be working with a diverse group of talented, motivated, smart, and interesting co-workers. Being part of a startup in its growth phase you will have the opportunity to influence the culture and build a team around you. You will also have a lot of freedom in how to execute tasks.