Airmee is one of Europe’s fastest growing logistics startups transforming last-mile delivery, backed by some of Sweden’s biggest investors and entrepreneurs. We help e-commerce by leveraging machine learning and powerful proprietary research-based technology to provide convenient and fast e-commerce deliveries in urban areas same day or as fast as within the hour.
If you enjoy working in an entrepreneurial and rapidly-evolving environment, you are the kind of colleague we are looking for! ( Hopefully we are the company for you😊 )
As our Security Operations Supervisor you will primarily be responsible for identifying potential risks and in turn develop effective policies and countermeasures to improve the security and maintenance of our warehouses.
You will be in a critical role to improve and develop projects in the area of security and risk; How do we assess it, how can we create real improvements and how do we tackle arising and spontaneous situations?
The role will entail responsibility for security questions involving our physical terminals, but also the well being and security of our couriers, warehouse personnel and in extension our en-route transportations.
The role will be based at our HQ Terminal in Kallhäll and at our Stockholm Office; Västmannagatan 4, but you will have a broader responsibility toward all terminals in Sweden, Denmark and Norway as well. You will report directly to our Country Terminal Manager and be part of the Operations department. Your responsibilities may extend beyond solely security projects.
What are we looking for?
- You must be a natural leader and understand what it entails when leading and educating your peers in the area of security & risk management
- Communication is essential and you are effective in communicating with both internal and external stakeholders.
- You are driven and independent; managing your own projects and involving the essential resources to have a real impact.
- You are prestigeless and willing to learn from your colleagues. It is key to understand the organisation in order to be effective in your role
- You have a high level of integrity and certainty in facing difficult decisions.
- Experience from a similar role is highly meriting!
What will you do?
- Develop security policies and procedures to ensure that Airmees assets are protected.
- Auditing current security measures to identify potential vulnerabilities
- Conduct risk analyzes to assess potential security risks
- Coordinate with local law enforcement agencies to prevent crime and respond to emergencies
- Conduct vulnerability assessments to identify weaknesses in security systems or procedures, such as poor lighting or inadequate surveillance equipment
- Monitor security systems, such as cameras or alarms, to ensure they are functioning properly
- Conduct training sessions on topics such as safety procedures or conflict resolution methods for employees
Don't hesitate to apply if you feel the above criteria matches your experience, and if not, apply anyways- we are open to explore other opportunities that could suit your profile!
Looking forward to hearing from you soon!