Do you aim to have a dynamic impact on the world?
Do you want to go beyond what’s possible?
Are you an analytical mastermind that will define the solutions to tomorrow’s problems?
Then we have the opportunity for you!
We are looking for an analytical business controller to support data driven decision making and help steer a fast-growing company.
Airmee is one of Europe's fastest growing logistics startups, focused on transforming last-mile delivery. Backed by some of Sweden's biggest investors and entrepreneurs, our goal is to create the best delivery experience in the world and optimize logistics to make it more efficient and environmentally sustainable. Our emphasis on speed and quality has made us the highest-rated delivery service in the Nordics. The challenge is to produce this level of service at the lowest possible cost, and that's what this role is all about.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the highest level of financial control and steering and help the business drive growth and margin improvement. The position requires analytical skills, intellectual curiosity, ability to challenge metrics and dive-deeper to uncover insights that drive the business.
The candidate will:
- Drive the invoicing process and analyze revenue, pricing, and sales metrics
- Work with management to create budget, forecasts, and sensitivity analysis
- Prepare monthly management accounts based on accounting and operational data for the group and prepare a monthly result memo
- Ensure daily, weekly, and monthly metrics and updated, maintained, and visualized to support operations in follow-up and decision making
- Work to automate and improve processes such as reporting, invoicing, and pricing
- Work on strategic projects (e.g. expansion, major investments, and product launches)
In this role, you will report directly to the CFO and work closely with senior management, including the CEO, Chief of Staff, and VP of Sales, as well as key team members in our Operations team.
What We Are Looking For:
We are seeking an analytical and structured individual with a strong business orientation who is passionate about developing their skills and being part of our growth journey. The ideal candidate has 2+ years of experience in a highly analytical role as Business Controller, Analyst, or Accountant, or similar role within an accounting firm, management consultancy, or startup.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Monthly, quarterly, and yearly reporting and analysis of financial performance, including identifying trends, opportunities, and risks
- Building and maintaining financial models for forecasting and budgeting
- Supporting the budgeting and forecasting process, including preparation of budgets, forecasts, and variance analysis
- Providing financial analysis to support decision-making across the business
- Helping drive a data-driven decision-making culture in the company
- Managing and optimizing the company's financial systems and processes
- Bachelor's or Master's degree
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- High analytical skills, including advanced use of Excel, ability to learn BI tools, query databases and create dashboards to visualize data / analysis
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Swedish
Our office is located in central Stockholm, but we have a flexible working model that combines remote work and office work.