We are one Europe's fastest growing startups focusing on fast, sustainable and convenient deliveries for e-commerce. Our technology that optimizes our logistics fleet in real-time is based on our world-leading research which allows us to do this more cost- efficiently and environmentally sustainably than anyone else.
This is a unique opportunity to work closely with CEO in one of Europe's fastest growing logistics startups. She has been working closely within the scope of developing more potential opportunities for Airmee while bringing structural and functional changes to drive the company in the direction of excellence.
As our Strategic Assistant to CEO, you will work in the areas of investor relations, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Day-to-Day operations, office management and overseeing major activities alongside our CEO. You get to see first hand how a technology scale-up is run and lay the foundation for taking a larger role in the company.
As a person you're highly data driven, analytic, creative and driven with a demonstrated track record of working in high paced environments and eagerness to take on challenges. You will be on the front-lines of taking Airmee to new heights.
So, what will you do?
- Support the CEO with high-level analysis of business operations and progress with specified time-frames.
- Produce Weekly & Monthly KPI reports on operational & growth areas to internal & external stakeholders.
- Develop and execute clear plans that includes time-frame, project stakeholders and resources while sharing information with key stakeholders.
- Support the CEO with day-to-day responsibilities and tasks, ranging from but not limited to strategic and financial analysis, working on growth initiatives such as product and market launches, developing ways to accelerate Airmee's brand and position.
What're we looking for?
- You are likely a recent graduate or with a couple of years of working experience.
- B.Sc or M.Sc. in Economics, Business, Engineering, or another quantitative focus area.
- Proficient in MS Excel/Google Sheets.
- Ability to work and learn how to work with Power Bl.
- You like data-driven reasoning and have a logical mindset.
- Disciplined and organized with the ability to manage and prioritize among many tasks, always with a team player attitude.
- Positive attitude: approach their work with enthusiasm and energy.
- Problem solving: ability to identify and solve problems quickly and effectively.
- Get stuff done attitude: you are not afraid of rolling up your sleeves and getting your hands dirty.
- Constant Learner: Actively seek new knowledge and skills.
- Convincing and strong communicative skills.
- Fluent in English and Swedish.
At Airmee, we aim to make cities more convenient and sustainable by optimizing urban logistics. We think differently and we welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit - work with us, and let's move cities, turn by turn.
Why join us?
We're building the next great logistics platform, and we need world-class talent to achieve our vision.
You will be working with a diverse group of talented, motivated and interesting co- workers. We emphasize getting stuff done faster and better than anyone else, while having a lot of fun.
Being part of a startup in its growth phase you will have the opportunity to be part of scaling the company, in and beyond the Nordics.
Our office is located in central Stockholm.
If you have questions before sending your application please contact Zeeshan Iftikhar, Talent Acquisition, at +46 73 844 44 30.