We are one Europe's fastest growing startups focusing on fast, sustainable and convenient deliveries for e-commerce. Our technology that optimizes our logistics fleet in real-time is based on our world-leading research at KTH allows us to do this more cost- efficiently and environmentally sustainably than anyone else.
This is a broad and challenging role for someone who wants to grow and get in early in a startup that is in a major expansion phase. In the role of Teamleader, you will be part of a close-knit team. You will be responsible for incoming and outgoing volumes, sorting customer goods, handling return shipments and leading the work around loading.
At our terminal, you will be an important part of Airmee's journey to becoming Sweden's best last mile supplier. With great accuracy and with a positive attitude, your contribution will be an important part of our business.
Employment Type: Full-time, Until further notice
Salary type: Fixed monthly, weekly or hourly salary
This role requires you to work from our logistical terminal in Jönköping.
What will you do?
- Support the production manager and/or site manager in developing efficient operations and processes.
- Develop clear plans that effectively improves the production flow without compromising the quality and accuracy.
- Lead the grass-root level operational activities with focused objectives.
- Implement improvement changes happening weekly or daily basis in a seamless manner not to hinder the overall efficiency.
- Develop the critical problem solving techniques to resolve the issues at hand during the daily routine tasks.
- Take charge of the production department, ensuring all health and safety measures in creating a more healthy workplace environment.
What are we looking for?
- You have previously worked with management in warehouse/terminal operations.
- You speak fluent Swedish and/or English.
- You have a good ability to take initiative in your daily work.
- You have experience in leading and distributing the daily tasks.
- Can handle several different tasks at the same time.
- Have fundamental technical skills to troubleshoot the softwares in warehouse management.
- You have a forklift card A1-A4.
At Airmee, we aim to make cities more convenient and sustainable by optimizing urban logistics. We think differently and we welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit - work with us, and let's move cities, turn by turn.
Why join us?
We’re building the next great logistics platform, and we need world-class talent to achieve our vision.
You will be working with a diverse group of talented, motivated and interesting co-workers. We emphasize getting stuff done faster and better than anyone else, while having a lot of fun.
Being part of a startup in its growth phase you will have the opportunity to be part of scaling the company, in and beyond the Nordics.
Our office is located in central Stockholm.
If you have questions before sending your application please contact Zeeshan Iftikhar, People Manager, at +46 738 44 44 30.